Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Why Aliens Interest Me

If my interviewer asked me about my interest in aliens, I would tell them multiple things.  Aliens or life outside of this planet interest me because of the size of the galaxy and how there is no possible way we are the only source of life.  There are new discoveries being made every day in space whether it is a planet further than Pluto or a planet that is similar to Earth in terms of living conditions.  The thought of life outside of planet Earth is astounding and the idea that there could be a planet just like ours or millions of them throughout the universe boggles my mind.  The world seems so large to us and everything we do seems to have a massive impact on our lives, but in retrospect we are smaller than a grain of sand in the beach that is the universe.  Aliens interest me because majority of people believe that they all have massive heads, jet black eyes, and grey skin with arms that drag on the ground.  It's funny to think about how we are considered "aliens" to another planet in our solar system or another galaxy.  When thinking of aliens in that sense, it seems realistic that they exist.  Another area of this topic that interests me is the space ship sightings and the different recordings throughout history of alien encounters.  There is photo and video evidence but the real question is do people actually spend time replicating this footage to receive publicity.  How do people explain crop circles and other phenomena as such.  These are all questions that I asked myself mostly when I was younger and first looked into the idea of life outside of planet Earth.  Who knows, maybe aliens indeed are grey with black eyes and fly around space ships and abduct people but it is something that has always sparked my curiosity.  What if there are societies out there that are thousands of years beyond us in technology?  What if there was something they could teach us in order to improve our society.  What if life on Earth will no longer be sustainable in the near future and we have to transfer planets.  The thoughts on this topic are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment