Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Anticipation

It is becoming hard to focus in class because the weather is warm, the sun is out, and summer is right around the corner.  I feel like everyone is in a better mood the minute the sun comes out and the temperature are in the 70s, myself included.  It is a time to go outside and play sand volleyball and backyard games.  With summer just around the corner, it is also time to finish strong with grades and get ready for finals (unfortunately).  Being a student-athlete, coaches are always checking grades and if I maintain high grades, there are awards handed out to recognize that.  I have to make sure to hold up my end of the deal in getting good grades and represent Lewis Men's Volleyball.  On another note, I am in dire need of summer right now and some relaxation time.  Yes, I will be working, and working out in my spare time, but I need some time away from volleyball and to let my body recover.  I look forward to seeing my friends when we all come back for a big reunion, and I look forward to making many more memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment