Tuesday, April 12, 2016

What I love and What I Want to Do?

What Do I Love?
I love interacting with people and making an impression.  I love to make people laugh and help make someone else's day a little bit better.  I love telling stories and I love witnessing people's reaction to what I have to say.  I love being a good friend, listener, and someone people can come to for help.  I love being happy and enjoying my life every hour and every day.  I love my family, friends, and all of the healthy relationships I have developed in all of my years.  I love being active and playing sports.  I love watching movies and hanging out with my friends.  I love my life that I am building and want to continue to love it and the process.

What Do I Want to Do?
When I am older I want to do something that makes me happy.  I want to pick a career path where I look forward to waking up in the morning.  I want to do something that can support my family and I and helps us live a healthy life.  I want to do something that is beneficial to others and can help someone else's life.  I want to do something special and live my life without regrets.  If that means doing something bigger than myself than so be it.  I want to make sure my children learn for me and look up to me as a role model.  I can start that path way now and set an example for kids younger than me.  I want to do what people who are angry at the world cannot.


No comments:

Post a Comment