Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Finals Week

When looking at finals week, it is a time of sleepless nights, taking adderall and drinking coffee to attempt to stay awake, and studying for 8 hours the day before the actual test.  When finals come around for me I make sure to take it one day at a time and I try not to cram everything into a single day.  If I worry about the project or test that is the very next day and knock those out one by one, things seem a little more simple and less stressful.  The tough part is finals week means the last week of school with friends.  Everyone tries to hangout and balance their social life with school and sleep.  I am not going to lie I have definitely chosen going out with my friend over hitting the books, because that's what college is.  There will always be that buddy of mine that lingers over me and somehow has nothing to work on and will badger me to come hangout and drop the books.  This is extremely tempting from time to time and occasionally i cannot resist.  In all seriousness, it is important to sustain a social life, but at the same time maintain the grades you want, especially when finals roll around and your tests determine whether you pass or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment