Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Why Is Wisconsin Better Than Illinois?

Now I am not saying what I am about to discuss pertains to everyone that lives in Illinois but this is just my experience thus far.  Choosing to come to school in Illinois was exciting for me because I got to experience being away from home and living in a new area.  As time went on, I realized that the town of Romeoville was a little more dull than my hometown and what I was used to.  I feel that Wisconsin has more natural beauty than Illinois and driving in Wisconsin is more enjoyable because there is more to look at.  In Illinois, it is extremely flat and there is not many scenic routes to take.  Now I will give it to the flat-landers, you all have the city of Chicago which is awesome and I love to visit, but at the same time we have Milwaukee and that is a more relaxed, not-as-overwhelming Chicago and is easier to get in and out of.  We also have a city on the lake and there are beaches to hangout and seafood places to eat.  Not to mention we have the Brewers and the great tradition of tail gating as well as the Packers and the great tradition of winning.  Overall, I feel that the people in Wisconsin are nicer, we have better cheese products, as well as better drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment