Wednesday, May 4, 2016

What Will I Do this Summer?

Summer is just around the corner, which means it is time to get a job to support my "summer needs". During the school year, my parents were able to help me with some costs because I was constantly playing volleyball and did not have time for a job, but now that I have three and a half months for myself, I need to get a job.  Luckily, our close family friends just purchased a business that was about to close that is local and about a 5 minute drive for me.  This looked to be a prime opportunity for me in getting a job where I could serve, make great money, and see familiar faces all at the same time.  I look forward to the summer also because it'll be good for my body to finally have time to recover from our season and I will be able to focus on lifting and lifting only.  Besides working and working out, I look forward to spend time with my family and friends, whether it is playing lawn games in the back yard or having family dinners.  I cannot wait to be back in my own bed at home, see my dog, and also take showers without having to wear sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment