Tuesday, May 3, 2016

WP #2: Final Revision Process

The issue with my writing project #3 paper was that I did not write it in an explanatory sense.  I did for majority of the paper but it became too persuasive from time to time.  I now realize that the point of the explanatory paper is to explain a topic to the target audience and leave it at that and not go any further on taking sides than I need to.  I liked this writing project because we learned to incorporate an image and imbed it in the text, properly cite it, and relate it to my other information.  This was the turning point for my grammar as well and learning not to use passive voice on a consistent basis.  I realize now that my writing sounds more intelligent and the sentence variety expands immensely when i learned to write without the words "is, are, was, and were".

No comments:

Post a Comment